Listed below are helpful guidelines
- Ensure you keep your web browser updated as only the latest versions have the most recent security patches.
- To ensure your computer is safeguarded against unauthorised activity, ensure that your computer has up-to-date security software before using DDF Online. This includes the use of a personal firewall together with anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-spyware software which needs to be regularly updated.
- When entering your personal information always check that you are on a secure website as shown by a padlock image on the web browser page and you protect your access details.
- Passwords should be changed regularly, hard to guess and always kept confidential.
- Never logon to a website by clicking a link embedded in an email.
- Diocesan Development Fund staff will never ask for your password over the phone.
- Do not use shared computers at public places, such as Internet cafes, and do not use free public Wi-Fi for any online transactions.