Our commitment to customers
- You will receive friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient service at all times.
- We value our customers and that should reflect in our conduct.
- Our aim is to provide you with the products and service that add value to your ministry.
- The values of the Catholic Church and the Diocese of Rockhampton are expected to be incorporated into everything we do.
Information and feedback
The DDF values the information and feedback you give us.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect the information you give us and your privacy by:
- storing your personal information securely
- allowing access to information quickly and easily.
We welcome feedback which can help us to improve the service we provide. This can be given to us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone on 4887 3090.